Wednesday, 15 July 2009

It is strange

Sitting here thinking of an old song I wrote. Forgot the chords, so I made some new ones for it. Maybe I should try to record it and publish it online some day. anyhoo, here are the lyrics, they are kinda sentimental to me, and still make a lot of sense:

As if I would care
As if I would bother
What does it mean to you anyways

As if it would change anything at all
never needed you before so why would I need you now?
never wanted you before so why would I want you now?

It is strange, it is strange.
Isn't it strange?

As if I would care
As if I would bother
What does it mean to me anyways?

As if it would change anything at all
never knew what you though before so why would I know it now?
never cared what you though before so why would I care now?

It is strange, it is strange.
Isn't it strange?

I am all out of beer and all out of cigarettes. Maybe time to hit the sack. No energy to write any more on I FEEL FOR YOU.

1 comment:

minicko said...

hmm.. it 's kinda different than the kill it kill it kinda writings. Record it no??